Conference registration terms and conditions
The conference is organized and managed by Smile Designer Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 11106371 and registered office at 1192 Stratford Road, Hall Green, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B28 8AB
References to “us” means Smile Designer Ltd and Dental Iceberg and references to “we” and “our” and “us” shall be construed accordingly. Reference to “you” means the entity completing a booking request and references to “your” shall be construed accordingly.
Bookings are only accepted by delegates aged 18 and over.
Submission of online registration is regarded as a firm booking (subject to availability) and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Applications to register for the conference are subject to availability and making full payment. Registration is considered as completed upon the course price has been paid in full.
We will confirm your booking by email. If you have paid by credit or debit card you will receive a receipt with your booking confirmation.
If you have chosen to pay by bank transfer we will send you an invoice along with your booking confirmation. Invoices must be paid within 15 days of the date of issue in order to complete your registration.
If you have not received confirmation or invoice via e-mail 7-10 days after submitting your booking form, please check for this in your spam and inboxes, and keep this for your records as receipt and proof of purchase.
If you have not received a confirmation email please contact us via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are unable to accept responsibility for the non‐arrival of information. We reserve the right to decline any booking.
Payment can be made using one of the following methods:
Bank transfer payable to the Smile Designer Ltd, HSBC Bank Plc, 111 Poole Road Westbourne Bournemouth Dorset BH4 9BQ, UK. Please include your name, invoice number, and event you are attending when making payment.
£ Sterling – Smile Designer Ltd – Account number 21669788, sort code 40-46-11, IBAN: GB67HBUK40461121669788; Swift Code: HBUKGB4121E
Please note that bank transfers can only be received once an invoice has been sent.
Credit or debit card via Paypal the secure payment site. Accepted cards: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Maestro.
Please note that payment of all fees must be made in full and if you select to pay by bank transfer in cleared funds, within 15 days of invoice issue date. If you submit your registration less than 15 days prior to the first day of an event, then payment is accepted only by credit/debit card. We reserve the right to cancel any registration without warning at any time prior to the start of the event if all fees due have not been paid by the relevant time. In the event that we do not exercise the right of cancellation prior to the event, delegates whose fees have not been paid by the start of the event shall be required to pay on-site.
In the event of cancellation by us for non-payment, the cancellation charges set out in the Cancellation Policy below shall apply.
All payments will be taken in GBP. The rate of exchange for accounts not held in GBP will be that set by the applicant’s credit card company. We cannot accept liability for any losses due to the exchange rate applied. All refunds will be credited in GBP to the credit card used by the applicant for payment. The rate of exchange for accounts not held in GBP will be that set by the applicant’s credit card company. We cannot accept liability for any losses due to the exchange rate applied.
All bookings from outside the UK must be paid in full before your place is confirmed.
We are not responsible for the acquirement of delegate VISAS. Should any delegate require a letter of invitation to support VISA application to attend the event, we will issue this only after receiving full payment of the delegate fees.
We require written notification of all cancellations via email. Cancellation which is received in writing, at least four weeks before the course will incur an administrative cancellation charge of £50.00 per delegate. We regret that cancellations after this time cannot be refunded and that a refund for failure to attend a conference cannot be made.
Credit/debit card refunds will only be made to the card in which the original payment was taken.
It is the booker’s responsibility to ensure that we have received the cancellation.
If you are unable to attend the conference we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra cost provided that we have at least 7 days prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute and have received payment in full. Please notify us of any substitutions by email at email@example.com
Delegate passes issued for use at the conference are valid for named attendee only and cannot be transferred. You may be asked for photographic ID during the conference. If you are unable to provide identification which matches your delegate pass you may be asked to leave the conference.
Although substitutions may be accepted if notified in writing prior 7 days to the event (as set out above), non-arrivals will be liable for the full fee of the relevant conference package that the delegate was booked to attend.
We can not accept liability for transport disruption or individual transport disruption.
We can not accept liability and will not offer refunds to delegates due to a terrorist alert or incident, the curtailment or disruption of transport, adverse weather, industrial action or for any other circumstance beyond the organizer’s control unless the conference is canceled.
We reserve the right to cancel any event at any time and at our sole discretion. In the event of such cancellation we will refund any registration fees paid, direct to the delegate and this refund shall be the full extent of our liability to the delegate arising out of such cancellation. We are not able to reimburse you for any other costs like travel or pre-booked accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred (included but not limited to wasted costs, loss, damages, other expenses of any kind). Any travel, accommodation or other costs incurred are entirely the delegate’s responsibility.
We recommend you take out appropriate insurance.
Program, Venue, Date changes
It may be necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control and we reserve the right to alter the advertised content, date, timing and/or location of the conference or the advertised speakers. We reserve the right to do this at any time. Where the venue or date of the event has been amended, delegates will be offered an alternative date/ venue for the same event, a credit towards another event of ours or a refund.
We shall not be liable to you for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred (included but not limited to wasted costs, loss, damages other expenses of any kind) if we are required to amend the event date or relocate the conference. Any travel or accommodation costs incurred are entirely the delegate’s responsibility.
Please visit the event website for regular updates on the event.
Adherence to venue regulations
Delegates/guests must conduct themselves in a responsible and proper manner with due consideration to others and must refrain from any behavior which would bring us into disrepute or be a nuisance or cause discomfort or annoyance to us.
Delegates must comply in all respects with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules and conditions of the Venue. Failure to comply may result in removal or denial of access (as the case may be) from the venue without any prior notice or refund for which neither us nor the venue will accept any liability.
Delegates shall keep the conference rooms, facilities and their contents (whichever is being hired) in good condition.
We can accept no liability for damage to or loss of personal belongings at the event venue.
We shall not be liable for any claim for injury, loss of or damage to property suffered by the Delegates or for any claims or damages whatsoever, including that resulting from the unavailability of or variation to accommodation, facilities or services. Such individuals and Delegates shall ensure that they maintain adequate insurance cover in respect of any injury, loss or damage, which they may suffer.
The delegates shall insure and keep insured any property they bring onto the venue and/or the accommodation, and any such property is brought onto or left, at the venue and/or the accommodation at their own risk.
Subject to the other provisions of this section (Liability), we shall only be liable to delegates for proven direct losses suffered due to the negligent acts or omissions of ours and our liability for these proven direct losses is limited in total to the amount paid by the delegate to us for the relevant event. We expressly exclude any liability for any property damage or loss incurred at any time during the event. We shall not be liable (whether such liability arises due to negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation, or otherwise) for any direct losses or damages not stated above or for any indirect or consequential losses or damages howsoever arising. This shall include, but not be limited to, (and whether direct, indirect or consequential) loss of use or any profit, business, or data, loss of anticipated savings or interest, loss of or damage to reputation or goodwill or any loss of use or damage suffered by any delegate as a result of an action brought by a third party, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or we had been advised of the possibility of the delegate incurring the same.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit or exclude any liability which we are not able to limit or exclude by law including, but not limited to, liability for any fraudulent misrepresentation and/or for any death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
The delegates shall indemnify us, and keep us indemnified, for any costs, losses, or damages that we pay to the venue, accommodation or any other supplier connected to the event following (i) any breach by any of the delegates of the relevant rules and regulations relating to the venue or accommodation; (ii) any damage done to that venue or accommodation or any equipment thereon by any of the delegates, including, but not limited to, any equipment provided for the event; and (iii) any injury suffered by any person, animal or item caused by or in consequence of any act or omission of any of the delegates.
Delegates must put in place appropriate insurance to cover any costs, liabilities or other losses that they may suffer or incur arising out of these terms and conditions (including the indemnity above), any cancellation of any event for any reason or arising out of their inability to attend the event for any reason (including any reason beyond their control). Delegates acknowledge that we shall not be liable for any costs or losses arising due to such cancellation or inability to attend, save to the extent expressly set out in these terms and conditions, and therefore it is their responsibility to ensure they have appropriate insurance.
There will be a professional photographer on-site and video production may take place during the conference, capturing material that may be used for future marketing and promotional purposes. By attending the event you are accepting that if photograph(s) and/or video footage are taken of you at the event, we own the right to use the materials for any purpose they see fit.
If you do not wish for any photos that you feature in to be used in this capacity please do let us know on: firstname.lastname@example.org
A vegetarian lunch option is provided as standard. If you have any other dietary requirements, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We make every effort to ensure our events are accessible for all delegates. Please let us know if you have any special access requirements.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions (together with any documents referred to herein or required to be entered into pursuant to these Terms and Conditions) contain the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersede all prior agreements, understandings or arrangements (both oral and written) relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and any such document.
Website using terms and conditions
Trade Mark Notices
Trade Mark Notices, Product names, logos, designs, titles, words or phrases within this website or publication may be trademarks, service marks, or trade names of Smile Designer Ltd or Dental Iceberg or other entities and may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
Your use of this website will be governed by English law and by using it you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
1. The Site has been created with UK users in mind and therefore its content may not be appropriate or lawful outside of the UK. Users from outside of the UK should, therefore, verify for themselves whether or not it is appropriate for them to access the Site
2. The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the website shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
3. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
1. This website and its contents are copyright. All Rights Reserved. No intellectual property or other rights in and to the website or any of the material on this website are transferred to users.
2. By accessing this website, you agree to abide by the terms of the following limited license to use this website. If you do not agree, you have no right to access or use this website and may not do so.
3. Except as otherwise indicated in specific documents on this website you are:
a.authorised to view documents within this website.
b.authorised to make temporary cache and memory copies and print documents within this website for your personal use and limited internal company use only.
This website, all material on this website and the whole or any part of any document contained on or downloaded from this website may not be modified, distributed, republished, or uploaded for commercial use or commercially exploited in any manner without our prior written consent.
4. The copyright, and other rights, in some of the material appearing on the Site, may belong to a third party. It is your responsibility to obtain any licenses or permissions that may be required to use such material and you must agree to pay any costs or expenses incurred by Smile Designer Ltd /Dental Iceberg which arise as a result of your failure to obtain such licenses and permissions.
5. The names, images, and logos identifying us or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of Dental Iceberg, and/or maybe the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks and we reserve all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall Dental Iceberg/Smile Designer Ltd or its officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, and contractors be liable for any loss or damage of any kind or character including (without limitation) any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or (without limitation) consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of goodwill, loss of or corruption of data or contracts, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, or any indirect or (without limitation) consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, whether in tort (including by negligence), contract or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, its contents (or part thereof) or any website with which this website is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
2. We make no representations with respect to this website or its contents or that of any linked websites.
3. The information contained on this website is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
4. Any condition, warranty or other term which would be implied into any contract between us and any user of this website, whether by statute, common law or otherwise (including without limitation the implied conditions of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose), with respect to this website and the whole or any part of its contents or any website with which it is linked, is hereby excluded.
5. We also make no representations as to whether the information accessible via this website or any website with which this website is linked, is accurate, complete, or current. By using this website you acknowledge that by doing so you have not relied upon any representation, warranty or other assurance given or made by or on behalf of Dental Iceberg (all of which are excluded).
6. On some of the pages of the Site users may be given the opportunity of entering into agreements with third parties. We are not a party to those agreements, does not act as an agent for those third parties (who, in turn, do not act as agents for Dental Iceberg) and we are not liable in relation to, and takes no responsibility for, any contract entered into by users with any third party.
1. Subject to what is said below, material from the Site may be downloaded, viewed, listened to, printed, copied on the hard disk of your computer (but not photocopied) and used for: your own personal, non-commercial purposes; internal business purposes; or the non-commercial purpose of using the Site as a personal information resource in good faith only. Single copies of pages from the Site may be printed out for the sole purposes of enabling the person printing the page to retain a copy for their own personal records.
Any other type of use (and, in particular, any copying or distribution of material from the Site for any commercial or business purpose) requires the prior written agreement of Smile Designer Ltd.
2. You agree that you will not use the Site:
for the posting, uploading, emailing or another transmission of any material which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any person;
which will compromise the privacy or data protection rights of any person;
for the posting, uploading, emailing or another transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
for the posting, uploading, emailing or another transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded from the Site; to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Site to any third party;
or in any way that might bring Dental Iceberg or any of its related companies or employees into disrepute.
3. Website content may not be used to compile other directories/databases/websites without the publisher’s permission.
Some of the pages on the Site include links to external websites. These links are included to give users the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of assistance to them. We are not responsible for the content of these Internet sites.
1. While effort has been taken to ensure that the pages of the Site are free from viruses, we give no warranties that they are indeed free from viruses and users are responsible for ensuring that they have installed adequate virus checking software.
2. We exclude, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility (other than liability for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of Smile Designer Ltd or its officers) for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or
hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of:
3. (a) the pages on the Site or any other Internet sites; or
4. (b) any material downloaded from the Site or any other Internet sites.
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and supplement, any other Terms, and Conditions that the user is required to accept in order to access any of our specific goods or services on this website.
We will use our reasonable endeavors to allow uninterrupted access to this website but access may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
We have the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and continued use of this website after the change will be deemed as acceptance of the changed Terms and Conditions. It is the responsibility of the user to check the Terms and Conditions frequently for changes and to discontinue use if the user is unhappy with the changes.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org